- 2003 TIPP (Tihany Residential International Post Graduate Programme) Goldsmiths College, London, in conjunction with The Hungarian Academy of Fine Art, Budapest, Hungary
- 2002-03 MA Fine Art, Manchester School of Art
- 1993-5 BA(Hons) Fine Art, Manchester School of Art
- No Borders at Alnoba Sculpture Park, New Hampshire, USA
Selected Group Exhibitions
- Micro Plastics Rain Down from The Sky, three person exhibition with Mark S Gubb, Edward Clydsdale Thomson curated by Nat Pitt at Division of Labour Gallery Worcester
- Plastic Matter, group exhibition University of Hertforshire, Hertford
- No Borders, commissioned by Sarah Coulson for OPEN AIR at Yorkshire Sculpture Park No Borders YSP
- Gathering, Lottle Moreton Hall, Cheshire, commissioned by Kate Picker and TrustNewART
- Under British Skies, group show, Chapel Gallery, Lancs, curated by Tracey Eastham
The Messenger, four outdoor site referencial artworks selcted by Yorkshire Sculpture Park curator Sarah Coulson, Borders Sculpture Park at Mellerstain House, Kelso, Scotland
HOST, The Spinningfields Art Commission 2016/17, awarded by Allied London, curated by Castlefield Gallery Spinningfields Manchester.
Creating the Countryside Major exhibition including over 100 historic and contemporary International artists, Compton Verney Art Gallery, Warwickshire, curated by Verity Elson and Dr Rosemary Shirley. Publication Creating the Countryside; The Rural Idyll Past and Present, edited by Verity Elson and Dr Rosemary Shirley Manchester Metropolitan University: ISBN 978 1 911300 10 6 Paul Hoberton Publishing, London. Interviews and essays by Hilary Jack, Alice Carey, Nick Groom, Anna Fox, Sigrid Holmwood, Jeremy Burchardt
- The Messenger, curator Sarah Coulson, Borders Sculpture Park, Kelso, Scotland
- The Late Great Planet Earth, Sept 2015- 2016 Bury Sculpture Centre. Accompanying essay Eleanor Clayton, curator The Hepworth, Wakefield
- Singing through the Fog, 2012 Carter Presents, London E8
- And Scent of Pine and The Woodthrush Singing, curated by Clarissa Corfe, Castlefield Gallery, Manchester, accompanying essay Axel Lapp, sub editor Art Monthly and director of Axel Lapp Projects, Berlin
- They Shoot Horses Don’t They? Hilary Jack at Vinyl, Birmingham curated by Andre de Jong
Selected Group Exhibitions/ Commissions
- Migrant Objects, Pocca Gallery, Bilbao, Spain
- Progress, Manchester Contemporary, Manchester
- NY Space, Manchester 8 week residency.
- Finding Treblinka, (touring) Weiner Library, Russell Square, London (publication Treblinka; Archeological Investigations and Artistic Responses ISBN 981534632295)
- Finding Treblinka, (touring) The Museum of Martyrdom and Struggle, Treblinka, Poland, touring to The Weiner Library, London, curated by Michael Branthwaite in consultation with Dr Caroline Sturdy Collins, University of Staffordshire, catalogue
- Lost Gardens of Manchester, Manchester Art Gallery, InsideOutHouse commissioned by Natasha Howes (senior curator Manchester Art Gallery)
- Emergency Meadow, site specific public sculpture commissioned by Tony Trehy Bury Art Gallery, Bury Council The Irwell Valley Sculpture Trail.
- Packwood Follies, three site specific public artworks, commissioned by National Trust Packwood House Warwickshire (Lucy Reid) and Cadburys Foundation.
- Shed Show, Arts Council commission, Toast, Federation House, Castlefield Gallery New Art Spaces, Manchester.
- Industry, one of four Arts Council England commissions for Barnaby Festival 2014, Macclesfield, Manchester
- Empty Nest, outdoor public sculpture, re-Commissioned by Antonia Harrison for Compton Verney, Warwickshire
- Not Just For Christmas, Contemporary Art Society North, group exhibition, Mirabel Studios, Manchester.
- The Neo Art Prize 2013, Selectors; Laurie Peake, Liverpool Biennial, Paul Stolper, Paul Stolper Gallery, London.
- Summer Show, group show Malgras and Naudet, Manchester
- Art Gwanju: 2012, Korea, with Castlefield Gallery, curator Kwong Lee
- Empty Nest commissioned by Danielle Arnaud and Jordan Kaplan for The Tatton Park Biennial of Contemporary Art 2012, Tatton Park, Cheshire, catalogue.
- No Word of a Lie, curated by Nathaniel Pitt, Division of Labour, Worcester
- Unintended Consequences August Art, London E2
- Memory Flash curated by Brian Reed, Carter Presents, Bethnal Green, London
- Smarty Pants Glasgow School of Art Glasgow with Brian Griffiths, Roy Voss curated by Simon Buckley
- Save Us, inaugural Barnaby Festival, Christ Church, Macclesfield, with Ian Davenport, David Shrigley, Nick Crowe and Ian Rawlinson, curated by Karen Gaskill.
- Independents, Manchester Contemporary, Manchester, selected by Axis curators
- Mortars at Dawn, Carter Presents, Leroy House, London, curated by Jamie Robinson.
- Strangeness and Charm, Fieldgate Gallery and Vicktor Wynd Fine Art, London, curated by Richard Ducker
- Repurposes, Old Dominion University of Virginia, USA, catalogue
- The Social Lives of Objects, Castlefield Gallery, Manchester curated by Clarissa Corfe.
- The Kiss of a Lifetime, Rogue Studios, Manchester (touring to Vane, Newcastle, Bearspace, London)
- Making and Mending, Bury St Edmunds Art Gallery, Bury St Edmunds curated by Liz Cooper and Catherine Hemlryk.
- Manchester Contemporary, with Castlefield Gallery selected by Clarissa Corfe and Kwong Lee
- Dumb Objects, with Emily Speed and Kevin Hunt, Wolstenholme Projects, Liverpool
- Axisweb Event, in collaboration with Sally O Reilly, Manchester.
- One Minute, The Directors Lounge, Berlin, and venues in Prague, Rurh, St Petersberg, London and Manchester curated by Kerry Baldry.
- Sex and Witchcraft, Transition Gallery, London, curated by Cathy Loamx, accompanying essay by Gary Lachman.
- Meeting Point, Interludes at Axel Lapp Projects, Berlin.
- E8, Transition Gallery, London, group curated by Cathy Lomax, catalogue, accompanying essay by Dr Amanda Ravetz.
- Extreme Crafts, Centre for Contemporary Art, Vilnius, Lithuania, curated by Catherine Hemelryk and Jennie Syson.
- Conflux 06, multi site art exhibition, New York, www.glowlab.com, curated by Christina Ray and Sarah Pace.
- Turquoise Bag in a Tree, video installation and sculptural inventions commissioned by Cornerhouse Manchester for The Bigger Picture, Exchange Square, Manchester,(selectors Kathy Rae Huffman, Cornerhouse, Kate Taylor, The Bigger Picture, ICA Film Festival)
- Kunst Gulag, Hungarian Academy of Fine Art, Budapest. Curated by Beata Veszely and David Wilkinson, Goldsmiths College London.
- The Eve of Destruction (curated by Vilma Gold) at International 3
- Beyond The Endgame, Manchester Art Gallery, curated by Ben Cook and Natasha Howes, catalogue
- 2017: The Tuesday Talks, The Whitworth, Manchester. A series of public talks by artists curated by Pavel Buchler.
- 2016: Artist Talk and tutorials, guest speaker, MA Programme, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester
- 2015: Artist Talk and tutorials, guest speaker, Post Grad MIRIAD Programme, Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester
- 2015: Artists Talk and Tour: The Late Great Planet Earth, solo show, Bury Sculpture Centre, Bury, Greater Manchester
- 2014: TrustArt Speaker at TrustArt Conference with Tom Freshwater at Quarry Bank Mill, Cheshire
- 2012: Artist Talk: Manchester Art School MA Fine Art.
- 2011: Artists Talk MIRIAD, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 2010: Artists Talk, Waterside Centre Sale, with Sally O’Reilly
- 2006: Conflux 06, multi site art exhibition, artists talk and tour New York, www.glowlab.com, curated by Christina Ray and Sarah Pace.
- 2005:The Wrong Place Conference, 2005, Situations, bursary place awarded by Claire Doherty, UWE, Bristol.
- 2004: Overlap Symposium, 2004, artist talk Hungarian Academy of Fine Art, Budapest and Goldsmiths London.
- 2015- Co-commission Bury Council and Arts Council England, Emergency Meadow, site specific public artwork, Irwell Sculpture Trail
- 2015-Grants for The Arts Award for Professional Development
- 2015- Arts Council England /Barnaby Festival outdoor site specific sculpture InsideOutHouse, ,
- 2015- Exhibiting artist, Arts Council England commission Shed Show Toast, Manchester
- 2014- Three site specific co commissions National Trust Packwood House and Cadbury Foundation Packwood Follies,
- 2013- Re-commission by Compton Verney, Warwickshire. Empty Nest, outdoor site specific sculpture.
- 2012- Selected Artist Commission, (Daniel Arnaud and Jordan Kaplan) Flights of Fancy, Tatton Park Biennial of Contemporary Art 2012, Empty Nest, outdoor site specific,
- 2010-Micro Commission Cornerhouse, Manchester
- 2010- Arts Council England commission Save Us inaugural Barnaby Festival,
- 2008- Arts Council England commission Sex and Witchcraft Transition Gallery 2008,
- 2006-Arts Council England commission/award for Conflux06 2006
- 2004-BBC and Cornerhouse Co commission for Turquoise Bag in a Tree
- Manchester Art Gallery
- Jo and Allan Melzak
- Allied London
- Castlefield Gallery Manchester
- Wish You Were Here, Clore Gallery, Manchester Art Gallery
- Ian Simpson Architects and Nick Carter for Crosby Homes at No.1 Deansgate, Manchester
- Victoria and David Beckham
- Rebecca and Peter Hook
- Academic: Professor Pavel Buchler, Artist, writer, academic, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Natasha Howes Senior Curator, Manchester Art Gallery, Moseley Street, Manchester